Acer, being one of the iconic brand in tech industry is not back when coming to Android Smartphone manufacturing. Acer Iconia Talk S Smartphone is one of the good smartphone. How to Create screenshot on Acer Iconia S will be a short and small guide to capture device screenshot easily.
Take Screenshot on Acer Iconia Talk S using Hardware Key Press
- Go to the Screen which you want to capture on Acer Iconia Talk S.
- Press Power and Volume Down button together for 2 seconds or until you hear a click sound.
- Drag down the notification bar to see for the screenshot you just took on Acer Iconia Talk S.
- Go to the stock gallery on your Acer smartphone to check or use the Screenshot you just took on Acer Iconia Talk S.
If you are still unable to take screenshot on Acer Iconia Talk S, then one can also feel free to move over to various other methods to take screenshot on your android smartphone.
Consider Reading: How to Take Screenshot on Android 6 Marshmallow
How To Take Screenshot in Acer Iconia Talk S using Notification Toggle
- Navigate to the screen which you want to capture on Acer Iconia Talk S.
- Drag down the notification bar and tap on Screenshot Toggle.
- Your screenshot will be captured and saved in your device.
If you do not see the Screenshot toggle in your notification bar settings in Acer Iconia Talk S, then first edit the Active Toggles list from notification bar and add Screenshot toggle into active list.
Take Long Screenshot on Acer Iconia Talk S
Long or partial screenshot is the new trending method of capturing screenshot on Acer Iconia Talk S. To Take Long or Partial Screenshot on Acer Iconia Talk S, one must first update Acer Iconia Talk S to latest Android 7 Nougat.
Pressing down the Volume Up and Power Button simultaneously after updating Acer Iconia Talk S to Android Nougat, then one can easily take screenshot Partial or Long Screenshot on it.