Nokia is back to Smartphone market this CES 2017 with Nokia 6 being the specs killer smartphone with Snapdragon 821 coming on board. The looks of Nokia 6 are interestingly very cool and will attract a lot of users in Mobile world. With amazing 5.5 inch display Nokia 6 features a good camera and durable battery life. Taking Screenshot on Nokia 6 is not hard as Nokia 6 comes with Android Nougat out of the box.
Nokia 6 was the most awaited smartphone in 2017 as it is said to bring back Nokia back to the competition in Smartphone world. Here are the different methods to Capture Screenshot on Nokia 6.
Take Screenshot On Nokia 6 Using Hardware Keys
- Step 1: Head over to the screen which you want to Capture on Nokia 6.
- Step 2: Press Volume Down and Power/Lock Button simultaneously until you hear click sound or the screen flashes up.
- Step 3: Drag down the notification bar to see the latest screenshot taken on your Android Nokia 6.
- Step 4: Go to the stock gallery app on your phone and you can find all the screenshots taken. Edit or Share the same for further use of the Screenshot taken.
Nokia 6 Screenshot Capture Using Screenshot Toggle
- Step 1: Go to the screen which you want to take screenshot on Nokia 6.
- Step 2: Drag down the notification bar and Click on Screenshot Toggle.
- Step 3: Your screen has now been successfully captured. Go to the Gallery and find the screenshot taken on Nokia 6.
If you do not find the Screenshot toggle icon in the notification bar. Then first drag down the notification bar and Edit the toggles available by pressing on the Pencil or Edit button and adding Screenshot Toggle in Active Notification toggles.
How To Take Long Screenshot On Nokia 6
Taking long or Partial screenshot on Nokia 6 is another interesting way of capturing Screen on Nokia 6. As Nokia 6 is running Android Nougat 7 out of the box, therefore it is easy to take Long Screenshot or partial screenshot on Nokia 6.
- Step 1: Go to the webpage that you want to take Long Screenshot Off.
- Step 2: Press Volume Up and Power Button together for 2 seconds and you must see Options to take Long Screenshot.
- Step 3: Scroll down to the area you want to take Screenshot on Nokia 6.
- Step 4: You have successfully taken long Screenshot on Nokia 6 now.
If the above method didnot work to Capture Long or partial Screenshot on Nokia 6, then wait for another incremental update by Nokia with New Android Nougat Long Screenshot features.
If you are stuck anywhere, then feel free to comment.