Apple Watch is one of the well-equipped Watch which was put to production. Many times we look forward to Capture Screenshots on Apple Watch too when paired with iPhone. To Take Screenshot on Apple iWatch is very easy task but do remember, Screenshot Captured on Apple Watch 1 or Apple Watch 2 is Saved on your iPhone paired with the iWatch.
How to Take Screenshot On Apple Watch 1:
- Step 1: Open the desired screen on your Apple Watch which you want to take Screenshot of.
- Step 2: Long Press the Side Button and then Tap over the Crown simultaneously.
- Step 3: You have successfully captured Screenshot on apple iwatch 1. One can find the saved Screenshot on your iPhone Camera Roll.
How to Take Screenshot On Apple Watch 2:
With the new advanced Apple iWatch 2, comes the latest demanding features on Apple iWatch 2. It is very easy to Take Screenshots on Apple Watch 2. Just follow the procedure described below :
- Get to the desired screen you want to take Screenshot on Apple iwatch 2
- Long Press Side Button alongside Crown on your Apple iWatch 2
- The desired screen is now captured on your Apple Smartphone, Browse through your Camera Roll to use the same.
Make Sure that you are connected to Apple Smartphone while you are Trying to Capture Screenshot on Apple iWatch.
Do not forget to Like and Subscribe to the website for latest updates from EasyScreenshots.