Oppo, being the lead producer of smartphone, launched the Oppo A57 with amazing features. Taking Screenshot on Oppo A57 is very easy. There are various methods available to Capture your current screen on your smartphone. Depending upon the ease of your method one can simply opt out the best one that suits you to take Screenshot on Oppo A57.
- 1 Normal Screenshot On Oppo A57
- 2 Long Screenshot/Scrollable Screenshot On Oppo A57
Normal Screenshot On Oppo A57
Normal Screenshots are very easy to take on your Smartphone, they are basically just the replica of the current screen that you are viewing on your Android Phone. How to Capture Normal Screenshot in Oppo A57 can be achieved in best two in-built methods which are available on your phone. You don’t require any third party app to take screenshot in Oppo A57.
Also check our earlier guide to Take Screenshot on Oppo Neo 7
Method To Take Screenshot On Oppo A57 Using Hardware Buttons
- Go to the screen which you want to Capture or take screenshot on your smartphone.
- Press Volume Down and Power/Lock button together until you hear a click sound or your phone screen flashes up.
- Drag down the notification bar to see the latest screenshot taken on your Oppo A57.
- One can also go to your stock gallery to see the latest screenshot you just took on your smartphone.
This was the easy 3 step method to take screenshot inOppo A57 using hardware keys. Moving to the another method which is much easier than pressing hardware buttons is using inbuilt app in the smartphone. If above method didnot work for you! You can also try Pressing Power and Home Button or Volume Down and Home Button combination in order to take screenshot on Oppo A57. Do let us know which one works for you.
Take Screenshot on Oppo A57 Using 3 Finger Scroll Gesture
Make sure that you have enabled Gestures and Motions from your Oppo Settings, if not then read here and proceed.
- Step 1: Go to the screen you want to take Screenshot On Oppo A57.
- Step 2: Simply use your 3 fingers and drag them over the screen to Capture Screen On Oppo A57.
- Step 3: Screen will flash for once or you will hear Camera Click sound which confirms that you have successfully taken Screenshot on Oppo A57 using 3 Finger Scroll without using Hardware Combination.
- Step 4: Share or Edit the Screenshot captured using Oppo A57 from the Gallery App on your phone.
How To Screenshot Using Screenshot Toggle in Oppo A57
- Navigate to the screen which you want to capture on your Smartphone.
- Drag down the notification bar and Press on Screenshot toggle from available list of Active Quick Setting toggles on Oppo A57.
- Go to the gallery and see the screenshot you just captured in Oppo A57 using Screenshot toggle.
3 Steps to successful screenshot without much hardwork on your phone. Hope this was the easiest of all.
If you do not see screenshot toggle in your Quick Access settings icons in Notification bar, then first edit the Active List of Toggles and add Screenshot Toggle to Active toggle list and save it.
Long Screenshot/Scrollable Screenshot On Oppo A57
New method of taking screenshot which is trending is Long Screenshot or Scrollable Screenshot. In this method of Long Screenshot one can capture screenshot of 2 or more pages into one single image that can indeed save your data as you can read your screenshot anywhere on the go.
How to Take Long Screenshot in Oppo A57
- Step 1: Go to the Screen or webpage you want to Capture Via Screenshot on Oppo A57.
- Step 2: Press Volume Up and Power button simultaneously, you will now asked to select the area to Take Screenshot alongside options like : “Screenshot Area” “Next Page” and “Save” options.
- Step 3: Select the area which you want to take Screenshot of and Tap On Save.
- Step 4: Browse to the gallery or check out notification bar to Share or use the Screesnhot on Oppo A57.
Make sure that you are on Android 7 Nougat to take long screenshot. If not, then wait for the update to hit your smartphone so that you can scrollable screenshot. How to take Screenshot on Oppo F1S is also replicate method to caputre screenshot on Oppo devices.
Feel free to ask your doubts if you are stuck anywhere. We will help you out!