Panasonic Eluga Tapp smartphone was launched in October 2016. The phone is a mid-range flagship device which is priced at INR 9,000. The Panasonic Eluga Tapp is a very good looking phone and is powered by 1.25GHz quad-core it comes with 2GB of RAM. To take screenshots on the Panasonic Eluga Tapp, follow the steps provided below:
How To Take Screenshot on Panasonic Eluga Tapp Using Key combination
- Step 1: Head over to the screen which you want to capture on Panasonic Eluga Tapp.
- Step 2: Press and Hold Volume Down and Power button together until you hear a click sound or Screen Flashing.
- Step 3: You will now see that you have taken Screenshot On Panasonic Eluga Tapp using Hardware Key Combination.
- Step 4: Head over to the Gallery on your latest Android 6.0 powered OnePlus 3T and you will find the latest Screenshot captured there.
How To Capture Screen Panasonic Eluga Tapp using Power Menu
- Step 1: Head over to the Screen which you want to take Screenshot on Panasonic Eluga Tapp.
- Step 2: Long Press Power Button until you see a list of Options in the menu.
- Step 3: Select Screenshot option from the menu displayed.
- Step 4: Tada! the screenshot is now in the gallery.
This is it! You have easily taken Screenshot OnPanasonic Eluga Tapp. Do let us know if you have some other suggestions for Capturing Screenshot OnPanasonic Eluga Tapp.