Samsung J Series is one of the fast-selling smartphones in the market, with the remarkable Samsung J7, coming to Samsung J5 or Samsung J5 Prime. It is good to know all the features and hence exploit them all, therefore taking Screenshot is another important feature of any other Smartphone, So, here we have the best step by step guide to Take Screenshot in Samsung J5 or Capture Screenshot on Samsung J5 Prime.
How To Take Screenshot In Samsung J5 / Samsung J5 Prime
Procedure to Capture Screenshot on Samsung J5 Or Samsung J5 Prime is just 3 step process. One can achieve the best method to take screenshot using Hardware Key Combination and also via Screenshot Toggle.
Take Screenshot on Samsung J5/J5 Prime using Hardware Key Combination
- Step 1: Go to the screen which you want to take Screenshot on galaxy j5.
- Step 2: Press Home button and Power/Lock button simultaneously for 2 or 3 seconds until you hear a shutter sound or your screen flashes up on your Samsung J5 or J5 Prime.
- Step 3: Now go to Gallery App and look for the recent Screenshot taken on Samsung Galaxy J5 or J5 Prime. One can also drag down the notification bar to see the Screenshot and to edit and share the same.
Hardware key combination on Samsung J5 sometimes goes inaccurate, do not worry, we do have another procedure to Capture Screen in Samsung J5 Prime or J5.
Capture Screenshot On Samsung J5 / J5 Prime using Screenshot Toggle
- Step 1: Navigate to the screen which you want to Capture Screen on Samsung J5.
- Step 2: Drag down the notification bar and Press on the Screenshot Toggle available from the list of the toggles in your Notification Bar.
- Step 3: Browse through your gallery and you will find the latest screenshot captured on your Samsung J5.
How To Take Long Or Partial Screenshots on Samsung J5 or J5 Prime
Parital or Long Screenshots are another major screenshot taking methods on Samsung J5 and other popular Smartphones. As per now, Samsung J5 runs on Android Marshmallow, but to Take Long Screenshots it is required that Samsung J5 Prime should run Android Nougat. So let us wait for the update so that we can take long screenshots on Samsung J5 or Samsung j5 prime.
If you are stuck anywhere, feel free to comment on this Screenshot in Samsung J5 Guide.