ZTE Redbull V5 V9180 was launched as a phone for normal users and mid range budget. It carries a 5″ LCD Panel and runs on Android Jelly Bean (4.3). Taking Screenshot on ZTE Redbull V5 V9180 is very easy. There are various methods available to Capture your current screen on your smartphone. Depending upon the ease of your method one can simply opt out the best one that suits you to take Screenshot on ZTE Redbull V5 V9180.
Normal Screenshot On ZTE Redbull V5 V9180
Normal Screenshots are very easy to take on your Smartphone, they are basically just the replica of the current screen that you are viewing on your Android Phone. How to Capture Normal Screenshot in ZTE Redbull V5 V9180 can be achieved in best two in-built methods which are available on your phone. You don’t require any third party app to take screenshot in ZTE Redbull V5 V9180.
Method To Take Screenshot On ZTE Redbull V5 V9180 Using Hardware Buttons
- Go to the screen which you want to Capture or take screenshot on your smartphone.
- Press Volume Down and Power button together until you hear a click sound or your phone screen flashes up.
- Drag down the notification bar to see the latest screenshot taken on your ZTE Redbull V5 V9180.
- One can also go to your stock gallery to see the latest screenshot you just took on your smartphone.
This was the easy 3 step method to take screenshot in ZTE Redbull V5 V9180 using hardware keys. Moving to the another method which is much easier than pressing hardware buttons is using inbuilt app in the smartphone.
How To Screenshot Using Screenshot Toggle in ZTE Redbull V5 V9180
- Navigate to the screen which you want to capture on your Smartphone.
- Drag down the notification bar and Press on Screenshot toggle from available list of Active Quick Setting toggles onZTE Redbull V5 V9180.
- Go to the gallery and see the screenshot you just captured in ZTE Redbull V5 V9180 using Screenshot toggle.
3 Steps to successful screenshot without much hardwork on your phone. Hope this was the easiest of all.
If you do not see screenshot toggle in your Quick Access settings icons in Notification bar, then first edit the Active List of Toggles and add Screenshot Toggle to Active toggle list and save it.
Feel free to ask your doubts if you are stuck anywhere. We will help you out!