About LG K7 [Quick View]
LG has been the tough competitor to many android Smartphone manufacturers, With LG K7 powered by Android one can utilise its best to Take Screenshot On LG K7 as it is packed with 1.3GHz quad-core which comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of onboard Storage.
Taking Screenshot or How To Capture Screen on LG K7 is very easy. And the same can be achieved by various methods as mentioned below after which you can easily help yourself out to Take Screenshot On LG K7 in a very easy and efficient manner which is hassle free as well.
How To Take Screenshot On LG K7 using Hardware Keys
- Head Over to the Screen which you want to Capture on LG K7.
- Press Volume Down and Power Button simultaneously until you hear a click sound or LG K7 Screen Flashes up.
- Drag down your LG K7 Notification Bar to see the Screenshot just captured using Hardware Key Combination.
- One can find the Taken Screenshot on LG K7 by going into the Default gallery App and looking for the Pictures folder.
- Share or Edit the Screenshot Captured on LG K7 very easily.
How To Take Screenshot On LG K7 Using Screenshot Toggle
- Go to the Screen which you want to take Screenshot on LG K7.
- Drag Down the Notification Bar and You will see Screenshot Toggle. Tap on it.
- You will hear a pop sound or the click sound alongside flashing up of the Screen On LG K7.
- This indicates that you have successfully taken Screenshot on LG K7 without using Hardware Key Combination and just by using Screenshot Toggle from Notification Bar.
- Browse to your Gallery app and find the screenshot captured and Share the Same or edit it on Your LG K7.
This is it. You are free to choose any of the methods to Capture Screen on LG K7. The second method is much more suitable!
Sometimes one will not find Screenshot Toggle; then one can simply edit the Order of Toggles that appear in the Notification Bar to Add Screenshot Toggle Icon in Notification Bar.
How To Take Long Screenshots on LG K7 – Taking Long Or Scrollable Screenshots on LG K7 strategy will be issued to the One who comments in your feedback! Thank You!